Animal body and verbs
“Animal body” from the “Colour, read and learn” series is an item intended for children and aged 6-7 years and people who start to learn English
Thanks to this book, your child will learn many new words and consolidate the material, learn to read and write, and also improve motor skills.
The book – coloUring book, contains over 55 pages of tasks that help to remember and consolidate the vocabulary and spelling of the words
- This ebook teaches your child words related to animal body parts and verbs such as swim, run, walk, climb, fly.
- The set includes games and exercises to engage and consolidate new vocabulary
- The kit includes exercises that teach, consolidate, and have a positive impact on the development of fine motor skills
- writing with dots helps your child learn to write new words correctly, helps to remember new vocabulary
- Colouring exercises help to remember the meaning of new words
- exercises improve motor skills prepare for learning to write
- your child will practice patience and attention
- If your child uses the Anaya book during lessons of nature, he will additionally consolidate the vocabulary learning during the lessons and prepare for the exam.