Under the sea – Colouring and activity book
Under the sea – Colouring and activity book from the “Colour, read and learn” series is a book for children aged 5-6 and people who start to learn English
The book – colouring book, contains over 70 pages of tasks that help to remember and consolidate the vocabulary and spelling of the names of sea animals.
- This ebook teaches your child about marine animals
- The set includes games and exercises to engage and consolidate new vocabulary
- The set includes exercises that teach, consolidate, have a positive impact on the development of fine motor skills and prepare for nice writing
- writing with dots helps your child learn to write words correctly, helps to remember and fix new words
- Activities help develop reading comprehension
- Colouring exercises help to remember the meaning of new words
- exercises improve motor skills prepare for learning to write
- the set also includes exercises for counting and writing numbers
- your child will work on imroving the patience and attention
- The book also includes links to free online games that consolidate the vocabulary and help you learn correct pronunciation.